If he is not the biological father, and the court has not made any custody, visitation, or child-support orders yet, he or the mother has 60 days from the date of signing to cancel his Declaration.

If he is not 18 when he signs the form, he can cancel (rescind) it anytime before he and the mother are both 18 years old plus 60 days.

Important: A man and woman should only sign this form if they are sure the man is the biological father, or is willing to be a parent to the child for life.


Comments (0)