Call the court clerk and your lawyer before your court date. If you are a witness in a criminal case, call the District Attorney. Explain why you cannot be there. The court may give you a new court date.

Important! If you are going to be late to your court date call your lawyer and the court clerk right away and say why.


Comments (0)