If you don’t have money to pay for the abortion, there are still ways you can get one.

You have these options:

  1. Some clinics, like Planned Parenthood, will only charge you what they think you can pay.
  2. Medi-Cal Minor Consent pays for abortion.  You may apply for your very own insurance coverage from Medi‑Cal Minor Consent.
  3. Your parent’s insurance may cover the cost.  But if you are thinking about using your parent’s insurance, read this first.

Often a clinic can help you figure out the payment, including helping you enroll in Medi-Cal. Don’t hesitate to call a clinic to ask! You can find nearby clinics here.



Comments (0)