If you do not want to tell your parents or use their insurance, you may be able to apply for public insurance programs to pay for your health care.

There are free or low-cost public programs available to anyone, including minors, with limited income that may provide family planning, pregnancy services, and other healthcare.

These programs include:

o   Full-scope Medi-Cal

o   Pregnancy-only Medi-Cal

o   Presumptive Eligibility (PE) Medi-Cal

o   Medi-Cal Minor Consent

o   Family PACT

Click on the name of the program to find out more about eligibility, how to apply and the services covered.


Comments (0)