Probably not.

You can ask the court to undo its decision, but emancipation is usually permanent.

The court might take away your emancipation if

  • you lied to the judge or gave evidence about your case that was not true, or
  • the district attorney asks the court to undo the emancipation because you can no longer support yourself.

You should assume that emancipation is permanent and think about it fully before you decide to try for it.


Comments (0)