Yes. There are many different kinds of orders you can ask for.

If you have a child with the person, you can ask the court to make orders about

  • custody,
  • support,
  • visitation, and
  • travel restrictions.

If you are or were married to the person who abused you, you can ask the court for orders for spousal support and ones regarding any property you share.


Comments (0)