Cal‑WORKs may agree to pay you directly.

They may pay you directly if

  • your parent or guardian asks them to, or
  • you apply under one of the allowed exceptions listed above.

Otherwise, Cal‑WORKs usually gives the money to your parent or the responsible adult you live with.


Comments (0)