For free help, call one of the organization linked below. They can answer your questions and help you fill out the forms you need for emancipation.

If they cannot help you, they will tell you who can.

  • Legal Services for Children: 1-415-863-3762 (San Francisco)
  • Public Counsel: 1-213-385-2977, ext. 100 (Los Angeles)
  • Santa Barbara Teen Legal Clinic: 1-805-962-3344 (Santa Barbara)
  • Legal Advocates for Children & Youth: 1-408-280-2416 (Santa Clara County)

To learn more about emancipation and get emancipation forms, go to


Comments (0)