A court-ordered case plan is supposed to give you the skills to be a good parent.

It may include

  • counseling for you,
  • parenting classes,
  • help with drug or alcohol problems, and
  • planning for what happens when you leave foster care.

These are called Family Reunification Services. They are meant to help you become a better parent so you can get your child back.


Comments (0)