If your parents kick you out of the house and you suddenly need a place to stay, you can go to an emergency shelter for minors.

Shelter workers are trained to help minors who are in trouble.

They will

  • give you a short-term place to stay
  • tell you about services that can help you
  • offer emergency counseling to you and your parents or guardian.

Click here for more information on housing.


Comments (0)