It may be easier if you go to Cal‑WORKs with an adult who can help you with the paperwork. Some of it is hard to understand. Also, rules change and you want to make sure you have the most updated information.

You can ask any adult in your life to go with you to the Cal-WORKs office, including a

  • parent or other relative,
  • nurse,
  • school employee, or
  • social worker.

Comments (0)