Yes, if you can.

Conflict between parents is very hard on children. And courts usually do not like it if one parent prevents the other parent from having a relationship with the child.

Most mental health workers say it’s best for the baby if you can develop a polite relationship with the other parent.

But if the other parent is not willing to work with you or makes you feel unsafe, the court can make orders to protect you and your child.


Comments (0)