No. You do not need your parents’ permission to get emergency contraception.

If you are 17 or older, you can buy it over the counter at a pharmacy or get it from a family-planning clinic like Planned Parenthood.

If you are 16 or younger, you can get EC from clinic or get a prescription from a doctor on your own.

Learn more about getting EC here.


Comments (0)