Your child may be able to get child-only aid.

Your child can get this money even if you do not qualify because

  • you are an undocumented immigrant, or
  • you are receiving other benefits like a Social Security Income.

Important! If a grandmother, aunt, or other relative is caring for you or your child, they can also ask for child-only aid.


Comments (0)