Yes. If you marry a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident, you may apply for a green card.

To learn more, see our Immigration Guide.

Note: Getting married makes you an adult for immigration. If you have applied for papers through one of your parents or are in the process of getting immigration papers, you should talk to your immigration lawyer BEFORE getting married.


Comments (0)