You can get Emergency Contraception (EC) on your own as a minor in California. There are several ways to get EC.

You can

  • buy it over-the-counter at a pharmacy (ask the pharmacist) or from an online pharmacy
  • get it from a family-planning clinic, a county health clinic
  • get a prescription from a doctor or a private or county health clinic

To learn more about emergency contraception and where to get it, visit Planned Parenthood’s website


Comments (0)