The state will increase the amount of money your foster parent or group home receives if your child stays there with you. The amount depends on whether you have custody of your child and the kind of foster home you are in.

Your foster parents will get more money to care for you and your child if

  • you and your child are both foster children, or
  • you are in a Whole Family Foster Home (WFFH).

If you are not getting what you need to care for your child (diapers, clothes, toys/books, etc.), talk to your social worker and lawyer.


Comments (0)