However, you can hire a lawyer if you want to. It will not be easy to get a lawyer to help you for free, but some legal-aid offices may help you.

A lawyer can give you advice about custody and different kinds of parenting plans. You can also learn how to get a custody order at the California Courts Self-Help Center.


Comments (0)