Any adult that you live with can enroll you in school. But

  • your parent or guardian must write a letter saying that the other person can care for you, or
  • the person you live with must fill out a Caregiver Affidavit form. This will allow you to sign up for school and get school health care if you need it. You can get the form at

If you are not living with an adult, it will be difficult to enroll in school.


Comments (0)