If you need help filling out the court forms to get a restraining order to protect yourself and your child, you can get help from numerous local organizations such as:

  • a domestic-violence shelter,
  • a court’s self-help center (if they have one),
  • a court’s Victim Witness Program,
  • Child Protective Services, or
  • other advocates.

You can also contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline by calling 1-800-799-7233 or visiting their website here. They will connect you with someone who can help you.


Comments (0)