You have a right to go to school and get an education, even if you are undocumented.

In California, DACA individuals and undocumented immigrants can receive in-state college tuition rates under Assembly Bill 540. These students may also be eligible for certain types of state-based financial aid under the California Dream Act. For more information and requirements, see this guide that explains the California Dream Act.


Comments (0)